RAFAEL RUIZ MONTERO
Founding partner and director of Castellana Consultores. Tax consultant since 1992.
- Diploma in Commercial and Business Law. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Master’s degree in Taxation and Tax Consultancy from Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF).
- Advanced Course in Tax Services Procedures (CEF).
- Advanced Course in International Tax Planning (CEF).
data obtained through this form shall be incorporated into an automated file under
the responsibility of CASTELLANA CONSULTORES SL to attend to your requests and to
send you information that could be of interest to you. You may exercise your right
to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing to our address
PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA, 210, 5º - 8 28046, MADRID.
Unless we are not notified the opposite, the data you provide have not been modified.
The user takes an obligation to notify any changes and herewith grant us permission
to use the data provided for the aforementioned purposes.
The submission of this data implies that you agree with this term.
AREA OF SPECIALTY
- Expert in domestic and international tax planning with extensive experience in companies and individuals accounting, inspection, management and fundraising procedures, administrative and contentious-administrative appeals
- Has dealt with corporate restructuring transactions, mergers, acquisitions and divisions of companies.
- Tax and accounting Due Diligence.
- Extensive experience providing assistance to foreign entities implemented in Spain through subsidiaries.
- Languages: Spanish, English.