- LEGAL NOTICE
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHT
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- ANTI-SPAM POLICY
- ACCESS REQUIREMENTS AND COPYRIGHT
- LEGAL NOTICE
CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo: 13.323 Folio: 1 Sección: 8 Hoja: 215.917
© 2015 CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. All rights reserved.
This trademark belongs to CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. creators of this website, for informational purposes and personal use free of charge.
- These general conditions shall apply to the access and use of the Webpage www.castellanaconsultores.com that with CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L makes it available to all Internet users at no cost. The access to the web site implies without reservations its acceptance. Particular conditions, as established in each case, shall apply to the use of specific services offered on each case, which will be considered as agreed only by using the services.
- Those users gaining access to www.castellanaconsultores.com are expressly authorized to view all the information contained on the same, as well as to print and download parts of the Content solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
3.1)The reproduced elements may be subsequently be used only for personal and private use. Expressly prohibits their use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation, including issued via email. Furthermore the contents are forbidden to be assign or transmitted to a third party or be installed in any server connected directly or indirectly to the Internet or a local area network in case where third parties may have access to such information.
3.2)That none of the web site’s content be altered in any way.
3.3)That no chart, icon or image available on the web site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images. Any violation of the prohibitions or limitations contained in the preceding paragraph, and of the following ones shall be considered an infringement of the copyrights held by CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. and shall result in the liability legally established for this purpose and may be pursued by means of taking the administrative, civil or criminal action appropriate in each case.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User recognises and accepts that all the intellectual and industrial property rights over the Content and/or any other features which are incorporated in the Web Site, including but not limited to: those elements forming the visual appearance, the graphics or illustrated images and other sensorial stimuli on the web pages making up the Web Site “www.castellanaconsultores.com”, as well as all brands, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and commentaries, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software flow charts, and the presentation, the navigation architecture and the source code for the website which belongs to CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. or to third parties whom have granted the use of its property.
The contents and elements embodied in this Web Sites may be total or partially displayed, printed and downloaded or temporarily stored, fully or partly exclusively for personal, private, non-profit use, as long as, whenever in any case it is indicated the origin and/or author of the same ones and provided that the copyright notice appears in all such copies.
In no case does the access to the Web Site confer any type whatsoever of permit, waiver, total or partial transfer, to any of the rights the author may be entitled to, unless stated otherwise. The General Conditions hereby of the Web Site do not confer the User any other rights concerning usage, modification, reproduction, distribution public communication of the Web Site and/or its contents rather than those explicitly contained herewith. Any other use or development of right will be subject to an express authorization previous specifically granted by CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. or the third holder of the affected rights.
It is strictly forbidden any kind of use of the content of this website, including total or partial reproduction, modification, transmission, distribution for commercial or lucrative purpose, as well as their modification, alteration or decompiling and/or any other form of exploiting all or part of the contents of this website, as well as its contents. For any other use different from the expressly authorized ones, it will be necessary to obtain the prior consent in writing of the holder of such rights.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. reserves the power, at any time and without any need to provide prior warning, to carry out changes and updates on the information contained on the Website www.castellanaconsultores.com in Spanish or in any other language version, the configuration and presentation thereof, as well as to the terms of access. The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. provides the materials and graphics contained in this web site without any express or implied warranty. CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied on all the information contained herein, including warranties of merchantability, no infringement of intellectual property, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Under no circumstances shall CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, losses or damages resulting from a reduction of the profits, business disruption and loss of information due to the use or misuse of the information or materials contained in this website, including when CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. had previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. provides no guarantee that there will not be interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content. Nor does it guarantee that this content will always and in all cases be up-to-date; however, it will make its best efforts to avoid, remedy or update said problems or contents, as soon as possible. CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. assumes no responsibility whatsoever for information of any kind contained on other websites to which castellanaconsultores.com website may connect by means of hypertext links.
- CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever arising from the inclusion or contents of links to third party sites featured in www.castellanaconsultores.com.es. nor shall it guarantee that there are no viruses or other elements therein that may alter the user’s computer system (hardware y software), documents or the files of the user, it not being held liable for any damages caused to the user for such reason. Therefore, it cannot be held responsible for any of the contents or any changes or updates implemented.
- Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained herein are the exclusive responsibility of the user. CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. shall not be held liable for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may arise out of said access or use of the information. CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. is not responsible of any potential security errors or damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware y software), files or documents, as a result of viruses in the computer used to access the Webpage, a poor response from the software used, or a non-upgraded version thereof.
- Furthermore, CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. shall remain the holder of the industrial property rights over its products and services, specifically those relating to the registered trademark. With regard to product references and third-party services CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. recognizes, in favour of its owners, the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, not involving the mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or liability of CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. on them, nor support, sponsor or recommended by CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L.
- Any unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, its resale, and any breach of intellectual property or industrial rights of CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. shall give rise to the liabilities established by law.
- Any link to third parties on the website must lead to the main page: castellanaconsultores.com.
CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. (hereinafter), has adopted all of the necessary measures, policies and proceedings as owner of this Web Site for to guarantee and protect the Spanish Data Protection Act(L.O. 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre) and the Law for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services(LSSI-CE 34/2002, de 11 de junio) and the privacy of the personal data.
- Identity and address of the entity responsible for the file.
The holder and responsible of the file is CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L.. Services provided or rendered through the web site, by means of the different areas which form part of the website, the users may: visit, obtain information, hire the services offered in the Website. Simply browsing the Company’s website is free of charge and does not require the user to register in advance. The only personal data to which the party responsible for the database will have access to, are those which the website user provides voluntarily in order to access, use and contract the services available through the website.
- Confidentiality in the treatment of data
The information provided to us by users through this space will be subject to an automated treatment and will be incorporated into a file whose name and responsibility is owned by CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. and will be treated with the most absolute confidentiality.
The responsible body of the files hereby, as well as third parties who perform tasks required to process and/or complete the data treatment or any person to whom the information has been accessible by virtue of the authorization given by the user, are obliged to keep professional secrecy. Moreover, they shall be obliged to adopt the protection levels and to put into place the appropriate technical and organisational security measures ensuring a level of security necessary to ensure the safety of the Personal Information in order to avoid, as far as possible, unauthorised access, illicit removal, modifications and loss of said data.
However, users are warned that the security measures are not indefeasible, and for this reason, the controller of the File may not be held liable for such practices or for their consequences.
By providing personal data, and email address to CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. the subject expressly authorizes the use of such data for the purpose of periodic communications, expressly including any such communications conveyed by electronic mail that CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. conduct with its clients, collaborators and potential interested parties, informing them of its activities, news, courses and promotions, as well as any other services offered and products related to their business. In relation to his/her data, the interested party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com as may be applicable: that his/her personal data figuring in the files of CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. for the effects of consultation or possible rectification, that the authorization for the reception of communications be cancelled and/or revoked and shall notify CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. the effective rectification, cancellation of the personal data in its files.
The user’s personal data with those generated as a result of the access, use or hiring of the service may only be subjected to automated treatment and disclosed to third parties with the express aim and authorization of the USERS.
- Segmentation and categorisation of information
The registration of personal data furnished at the time of subscribing or acquiring courses, seminars, publications products and services, together with any other provided during this relationship, also implies voluntary acceptance of the treatment of these personal data by the CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L for classification or categorisation of same so as to running of general administration, send information, commercialisation of our services, develop profiles, analysis of proposals requested by the USER/CLIENT, statistical study of services and contents being used, adapting them to the needs, tastes and preferences of users, surveys or forms.
- Communication of the data
Providing personal data by the user entails an express and full acceptance on the User’s part of the assignment and transmission of these data for purposes similar to those described before, to other partners working with CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L., auxiliary and collaborating companies as well as to authorize the data controller to receive from the legal entities mentioned working with CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L data contained in its files, even in an interconnected manner, for the above-mentioned purposes.
CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. will transfer information to third parties allowing identification when:
– We have your consent to share such information.
–We may need to share such information to provide you a product or service at your request.
–We need to send that information to companies that work with CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. to provide products or services you have requested (unless we inform you otherwise these companies are not entitled to use the identifiable information shared, beyond necessary).
–To respond to citations, summons or court orders, or when we believe your activities in our website violate any of the instructions of use of our product or services.
- Rights of data subjects and its exercise
The data protection law (LOPD) acknowledges the USER’S rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection relating to the use of personal data and the use, classification and segmentation of personal data.
The user can exercise his/her access rights access, rectification, cancellation or objection as regards his/her personal data, sending a letter to Data Protection CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA 210, 5º8 C.P. 28046 MADRID (MADRID) or the email address: INFORMACION@CASTELLANACONSULTORES.COM; requesting, as may be applicable: that his/her personal data in the files of CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. be sent to him/her via the same means, for the effects of consultation or possible rectification, or otherwise that the authorization for the reception of communications be cancelled and/or revoked, CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. being obliged to notify of the effective rectification and/or cancellation of the personal data from its files.
CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. uses this information: Links to other websites/ hyperlinks.
This website uses other hyperlinks that allows the user to be redirected to third party websites. CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L., under no circumstances accepts responsibility for the content, information and/or services offered or the safety measures on the websites on which the user might have accessed through links established in the website of CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L.,. Additionally, CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. shall not be held liable for the security procedures of other Web Sites, subject to their own privacy policies, with links to our Web Site, and to which the user accesses under his/her own exclusive responsibility.
- ANTI SPAM POLICY
Those receiving communications, information, newsletters and electronic publicity from CASTELLANA CONSULTORES, receive them on the following grounds:
– Online registration from this website.
– Online registration from the webpage of partners.
– Your requests for information of our products and services.
– For having submitted information to our partners or employees.
– For off-line register of forms, newsletters or applications, etc., that are offered in business fairs, offices, business partners and that are kept on file for their subsequent verification for five years.
Our communications are not meant to any person who does not wish to receive them, thus, to redress a situation that could lead to a person registering another one without his/her prior consent, we have incorporated to this registration system a filter based on a “non-contact list” that prevents registering any email address included in it.
Therefore, if you do not wish to receive any communication and want to avoid anybody registering you without your consent, please do forward an email to INFORMACION@CASTELLANACONSULTORES.COM, indicating in SUBJECT: “UNSUBSCRIBE LIST” and we will include in the “non-contact list” the email address from which the message has been forwarded.
If you have any problems during the procedure to do it by electronic means, please do not hesitate to contact us by phoning (+34) 913595403 in office hours and you will be personally helped to deal with the procedure.
- ACCESS REQUIREMENT AND COPYRIGHT
Requirement: to take full advantage of the contents of www.castellanaconsultores.com you need to have the following plug-ins installed on your computer:
- Acrobat Reader: to Read files in PDF format.
- Macromedia Shockwave Player 8 + Macromedia Flash Player 5: view web pages and files in Flash format (swf).
- Quicktime Freeplayer: to watch videos in multiple formats.
- RealPlayer: to have access to the data contained in video or audio “streaming”.
- Windows Media Player: to have access to the data contained in various audio and video formats.
Optimization: The site is best viewed with a resolution of 800 x 600 with Internet Explorer browser.
Copyright: Design and development elaborated by CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. © CASTELLANA CONSULTORES S.L. All Rights Reserved.